Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.


"You can say your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you." Its true. Why because we are human beings with emotions and feelings. In this world Relationships are very important either it is with your family members or friends...

To be friendly with somebody seems easy but its not always easy.. the mindset or wave length among all humans are different... In my life I lost some of my good friends only because of some mis-understanding... and I re-gain them after a talk... I am a big believer of Coffee Cup and Chocolate Meetings... I mean resolving all conflicts on a table..

In this professional world where the most important and most interesting puzzle is to keep a balance between Dreams and Normal or personal life.. Dreams or Personal Life... to choose one between the two is impossible... but to make it possible we have to learn negotiation.. In my professional life I always had managers with Sales Backgrounds... Means they are good negotiators.. I learnt many things from them....

So Guys in this world we need to learn negotiate to survive. ....

So keep the good vibrations in you and Be honest in any relationship... Don't think much into any relation... Let mind thinks and heart follows it... Don't let heart overtake your brain.... Think about it and try... Certainly you will be a much better human being.... or a "Happier Person" at least.....

-Dev K Jha
November 21,2009

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Good writing dude . . .

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home