Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

I tried to post some content from my upcoming story book. This is just a short paragraph of it... Relationship and Expectations...

"I can't afford to loose my friends and well wishers. Seriously I always tried to keep a bounding and understanding in every relationships.... But sometimes I forgot that I am also a human being and I also have some limitations.... I lost my friendship with my sweetest friend because we expected a lot with each other... I will not say that I lost her but yes now the ice is a bit more thick... and Now whenever I am trying to break it... It goes more and more thicker....

Actually friendship and Love both are two sides of the coins. Expectation in any relationship is quite obvious.... The Limit is the parameter... this may depend on each other's understanding also.... No definitions on any books.... I still analyzing why I lost her.... No Answer till now... I know she is online on Chat Messenger but I am not able to ping her... May be she also thinks in the same way.... Who will break the ice.... Why we are too far... Nobody can help.... Some Relations are made to break... Finally I broke up with her..? No Its impossible... I can't afford to loose her.... She has to come back.... Come Back my friend.... "



==========================================
Come Back My friend... A Poem from Cathe..
==========================================
You are the bestest friend I've ever had,
I will make you calm when you are mad,
When you cry I will wipe away all of your tears,
When you're scared I will fight away all your fears,
You will know I will always be there when things get tough,
I will help you when It's hard, painful and rough,
Ill help you with your homework, give you good advice,
Try and make you laugh and always be nice,
I will never let you down I will always be here,
Because I live for you and I will always be near
I want you to know how much you mean to me,
I will guide you through the darkness if you cannot see,
Happiness is what I want for you,
I hope that all your dreams come true,
No matter what I will be here to the end
I want you to know I love you my friend.

Author: Cathy
==========================================


-Dev K Jha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home