Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Success and Relationships..

November 25 | Mumbai

Sometimes you may not realize the importance of your loved one's.. Your friends, Family....... parents and relatives.. they are equally important. In my professional world, I always tried to put an emotional and personal touch... This helped me a lot because I think to deal with colleagues is much difficult as compare to deal with your friend....... true.. isint't. So My basic concept of success is.. make friends every where.... The whole world... No barriers.

You may ask what I gained from my past... I have earned some very good friends and some very good lessons. Its a part of my life's Sweetest memories... Last month when every thing was going against me.. Job Change, Personal Trouble at the peak I must say.... The only good thing was my friends. They trusted me and they were with me in my bad timings... Solid Boss... True Friends...

You gain something or loose something, For me the most important thing is the learning and improvement. I am a fan of French people, not because they are good to indians but it is because they have the ability to impress people with their Humbleness and Simplicity. Jean-Phillipe and Nico, Two great guys... both very simple... but truely great human beings.. I can never forget their role in my life... In this professional world, they have helped me like big brothers... I am always thankful to them...

so be friendly to everybody and make life simple... This is the funda of my life...

Oh!!! guyz its too late for the day.. and I have to finish the hindi article also, for tomorrow's publication... So See you later, Bye and Take Care

-Dev

2 Comments:

  1. Sam said...
    Dev,
    Cool thoughts man....
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Dev,

    This is your BNP colleague,Shashank,nice thought...And now that I have found this count me on your list of regular visitor list

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home