Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Nov 28 | Mumbai

Thinking too much!! Go for a long and peaceful drive....

So today finally I got time for myself ! You know what I did... Long Drive... Alone.... I driven fast... really fast... then I got a perfect spot. Have a look on this....... Long Drive is a good way to release the pressure and re-charge the batteries. In fact when you have many things to share.. talk to yourself. Best way or abnormal way? Depends on individual. But I like this way.... You know what Chanakya says on it... Chanakya.. The biggest guru-mantra is: "Never share your secrets with anybody. ! It will destroy you."

Infact from my past I have learnt don't be too honest and too good for anybody... People start taking you as a granted... A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and Honest people are screwed first... for a professional world and professional life the most important funda is "Keep the secret". Start talking to yourself and be a fan of yourself.... try and feel the difference. Don't be a garbage truck....!! Enjoy life and enjoy yourself....

Some pics of todays trip!





-Dev K Jha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home