Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Today, I went to Reliance Digital..... near to Vashi Station with Satish Sir. Nice to see all brands on the same roof..... All Big LEDs.... my goodness what a showroom and what a display.

Satish sir was interested in Buying AC and I was looking on the LCD brands.... 32 inches should be sufficient for me... as suggested by my friends and I was also looking for the same only. Big Display.... 0% processing fee... flat EMI....... I was curious to know how come..... 0% processing fee and flat EMI...... amazing man...

I asked to the sales executive about that..... he told me Yes sir, Its available.... and if you're buying on your credit card its easier to process and the loan will be done in 15 mins..... I asked what documents you want.... He told me PAC card.. address and credit card xerox...... I was happy to know that now a days loan is so simple and you can purchase a 50,000 bucks LCD TV in just paying 10,000 bucks... rest flat EMIs..... I was on the dreams and then..... an accident occurs........ the sales person asked me "Are you married or Single," Very irritating question man...

I said, No! He replied then you're not eligible for the loan................ I asked why.... He replied.... company policy..... I asked but I have a car loan.... a house loan...... then.... they never asked me such a stupid question..... He replied very politely.... sir we have such policy on all goods... i..e. TV, AC.... and infact on CellPhones also.............



Very Stupid and irritating...... I said Thanks and came back to home......

-Dev

1 Comment:

  1. माधव( Madhav) said...
    strange

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home