Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

I am back on my English Blog

Hey Buddies,

After a long time.... hmmm almost around three months or even more I was not blogging on this blog... So buddies life is going on and many new things are coming.... some new experiences.... The job is on... the heat is on.... the IT Industry is on..... and yea.... one more thing.... the spirit of India is on.

The spirit of India........... means the IT spirit of India buddies.... go and work... work and only work..... Thanks to Globalization... and Thanks to Modern Industry drivers.

so buddies I am starting my blogging.... on this blog now, Especially for my friends from Non-Hindi regions...... Hey Prasanna, Rajja, Arry and Narendra, Nico, JP ..... this is dedicated to you buddies...

-Dev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home