Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

So finally one more day finished..... Anything special....... hmmmm no buddy... nothing special.... just a usual day..... Yesterday night.... it was raining quite nicely and I wasn't able to control myself.... We all have a child in ourselves..... the child want to play in the rain.... child want to do some sily mistakes.... some stupid things.......... but the adult in ourselves is stoppping..... no no you're not a child.... behave like adult..... you're this you're that.......... bla bla.... all bull-shit..........

I never stopped the child in me.... so yesterday i was in the rain.... "Dil to Bachcha hai jee...."...

Now Enjoying the medicine..... becoz I am feeling a bit sick today.... hee hee... I have to control the Child in me..... trying to overrule me.... ;)

So my buddies.... .... Going to bed a bit early..... Bye Bye for now..... Cya tmrw man.....


-Dev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home