Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

My Dream.....

My dream

My dream is to wake up normal
To wake up and just fit in with everyone else
To be accepted as an equal
To have friends or to love someone
My dream
My dream is to vision
To vision the future in a new perspective
To vision it and only see the light
The light that will guide me in the right path
My dream
My dream is to find her
To find that one person that will turn my whole life around
Turn it around in a fact that makes everything in life nothing
Nothing compared to her beauty, smile, or personality
My dream
My dream is to live life
Live life to the fullest, making good and bad decisions
To just be the person that said I did that or yea I fucked her
To make the one regret in life or the best thing possible
My dream
My dream is to realize
To realize the true meanings of life
To realize all the secrets people hide from you
To realize what life really means not what they want you to believe
My dream
My dream is to dream
To dream about everything
Everything from nothing to something
My dream

-Terry Coates

1 Comment:

  1. Rajeev Nandan Dwivedi kahdoji said...
    these all are my dreams too. :-)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home